Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Thankful for my Life Train.

I am not originally from the US. I was born and raised in Bolivia.
This year is the first year that I am having family and friends over in my home to Celebrate Thanks giving. We do not celebrate Thanksgiving back in Bolivia but, I want to take a moment to say thank you to everyone that has stepped up and down from my life train.
That’s how I see life, a train where lots of people will travel with you and at some point in your life some will get off and some will ride up. Some of them will stay with you until the end and that is great!
What I love about this train is that each person that comes and goes teaches you something very important and that is how you make yourself better.
We all have those who came in and at the end of our trip with them you feel like they hurt you and is not fair for you and all these negative thoughts and feelings come to you.
Believe me! I know the feelings. There is also those who were so close to you and one day when you try to reach out they are just not there anymore. They just decided that they needed distance from you. Is all good people! Give them space even if you really don’t know what happen or start questioning yourself if you did or said something that caused all that. Is not you and is not them. It life and things happen for a reason. Just let it go! Like with everyone that we love, you need to let them go if you really love them.
Life is not fair or unfair. Life is what you make if it. You make your own happiness. Life is short! And we need to live this to the fullest. Enjoy every minute you have with all the people in your life as you never know if it will be the last time you see them.
This year for Thanksgiving I want to give thanks to God. He gave me the family and friends I have today. He is the one who puts people on my path in life. To all those friends who got off my train for whatever reason and we never spoke again. For those who got off but we can still get in touch after a long while and see that nothing in our friendship has changed.
I want to thank those ex boyfriends who I felt broke my heart but in reality gave me the chance to grow as a person and taught me right from wrong. I want to thank all my family for being so close with each other and for always be there for each other no matter what.
For all my mistakes, thank you! Because if it wasn’t for those, I wouldn’t be the person I am today. The mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend. I wouldn’t have had the opportunity to fall down and get up again to try and succeed.
To my husband, who is always there for me, in good and in bad. We have ups and downs but we always stick with each other. Thank you for being the person who always find the way to make me smile and laugh.
And last but not least, to my babies. They make my life happy and teach me how to be a mom. They teach me patience and make me stronger. They make me want to be a better person for them. I love them with all my heart.
This Thanksgiving, leave regrets and anger outside your door. Let happiness and positive thoughts in and remember; You make the life you want. What are you thankful for?
Happy Thanksgiving to you all. Stay safe. Be good to yourself and to others.
Until the next time 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment