Sunday, July 29, 2018

My home gives me a headache!

I don’t like my house!

I am grateful for having a roof over our heads and having a place to sleep and spend time with my family. But, the reason I say don’t like it is because we bought it in a rush. We didn’t think all the way. We were living in a small apartment 2 years ago and it was not enough. We have 3 dogs, I was pregnant with my first child and we just wanted to get out.

We were already in the looks for a house. We were going to become first time homeowners. I love the idea but, I wanted it right away. So we did it! We bought a 3 bedroom, 2 and 1/2 bathrooms house. It looked perfect! But time passed my daughter is growing up so beautifully and is so smart and then I realized it.... We needed a bigger house! Me and the hubby started having buyer’s regret. Have you ever heard of this term? Have you ever felt that way? (Sigh)

What do you do in this situation? Do you just pack up your stuff and sell your house? Do you put it in the market right away? How much is this going to cost us? With another baby on the way is kind of difficult to just plan and move.

How are we going to make this work? We have so many plans for our family, lives, home. Where to start? I always like to help people and give them some advice. I love talking to my husband and be the one that is always positive. I love calming him down. It is easier to say it but hard to do. I know we have to do it step by step and prioritize.

I wish I had a magic wand so i could make things easier! (yes I am a Harry Potter fan...don't judge me 😀) But is true! I would make everything negative and useless disappeared from our lives once and for all. I really believe that if you are negative and upset all the time, you will not solve any of your problems. I know we need to vent so let's vent! But let's not keep being upset all day and let this ruin  our days and time spent  with our love ones.

So this is what I propose myself..... I will start little by little. One room at a time. It does not matter how long it takes me I will make this house work until we can decide to move again. I will make it work for my sweet daughter. If i have to make my living room her play room, so be it! We can play there and clean it up after. She will grow up in a happy home and learn that not everything in life is easy but you have to make the best of it.

I will make it work for my husband. In fact we, together, will make it work for us. Supporting each other in everything. growing together and having our happy small place in the meantime. We will get rid of everything that we don't need or haven't used in a long time. Enough is enough and I want him and my kids to be happy and not to worry about details.

How do you make it work? I would love to hear your comments and advice.

This is my first time writing so thank you for following and reading.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment